Thursday 26 January 2012

Chanel Spring 2012 Collection: Lady Underwater


I'm so in love with Chanel's spring collection for 2012! It's my fair lady meets aquatic wonderland. A whole underwater theme in white. Shimmery pearls, dresses made to look like foam, ruffly waves, pleats that remind me of the ocean, and splashes of color in turquoise, periwinkle blue, and blush pink. These are some of my favourite looks from the collection. I'm really drawn to all the white and pink: it's fresh, feminine, delicate, and perfect for spring!



Have you seen the divine seashell clutches? I'd like the one decked out in pearls please.


The collection displays a youthful, naive, innocent kind of prettiness (think Little Mermaid) combined with the classic, feminine, ladylike style that Chanel is known for.



I feel like I need to be strolling along the beach, collecting seashells and other bobbles while singing Disney's Under the Sea . This collection gets me excited for warm weather. Winter needs to go away now.
What are your favorite looks from the collection? What are your favorite designer collections for Spring 2012?

Pictures via style.com

6 comments:

  1. My H&M by night dress is similar to this look that Chanel's going for for spring :) Makes me a little happy haha. I love these looks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ouuu nice! I know, these looks are so up my ally. Girly, delicate, and PINK! now only if i had the funds to bring these babies home with me! lol

      Delete
  2. I love it!! so prety!! i love the clutch!! so unique! love the inspiration!! Check mine out www.thepetitebow.com. Just Subcribed :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the seashell clutches are divine aren't they?! i would kill for the pearl covered one! ^_^ Thanks love, i'll definitely check it out and subscribe ;)

      Delete
  3. so inspiring! I am your new follower ;)
    www.honeyfullife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! ^_^ I'll be sure to check out your blog and subscribe!

      Delete