Looking for the perfect red lip? Look no further! M.A.C Ruby Woo is your winner. It's my #1 go to red lipstick. I have my fair share of red lippies but none quite does it like Ruby Woo. It's the perfect shade of red imaginable and is super flattering. I just love this baby so much. I'm just going to go on and on about how much I love this lipstick, so let me tell you the details you need to know:
1. A matte finish and is highly pigmented (you can layer on gloss for shine).
2. It's not particularly drying but I'd exfoliate your lips nonetheless for smooth application.
3. I don't really have any bleed issues with it but if your lips are prone to bleeding, I'd suggest pairing it up with a lip liner.
4. Pretty long lasting but you'll need to reapply throughout the day to maintain its gorgeous colour.
5. It's a true red (slightly cool toned) that I think would flatter all skin tones because it's a pretty much a neutral red shade.
I've been wearing this all fall and winter and have been getting compliments everytime I rock this baby out. It's definitely a bold statement shade so be prepared for some attention. A perfect day to night colour, you can wear it with a lighter eye during the day and pair it with smokier makeup for the night. I feel instantly more sexier and glam with it on :)
My verdict? Go get it now! I don't care what kind of red you're looking for or what your skin tone is, just get it. You won't regret it.