Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy 2014


It's been a blast, 2013! This past year, I've been blessed with new career and business opportunities that make me that much closer to achieving all my dreams and aspirations. I've also met some amazing new people in my life who support, motivate, and inspire me to be a better person everyday. I've got some big changes happening in 2014 that I'm both nervous and excited for; one of them being the fact that I'll be teaching in Korea for a year! I want to thank all my old and new readers for sticking by me and I'm super hyped to be sharing my life with all of you in the new year!

This quote, by one of my favourite authors, really stuck to me and I wanted to share it with all of you.

If you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. You're doing things you've never done before, and more importantly, you're doing something.

So that's my wish for you, and all of us, and my wish for myself. Make new mistakes. Make glorious, amazing mistakes. Make mistakes nobody's ever made before. Don't freeze, don't stop, don't worry that it isn't good enough, or it isn't perfect, whatever it is: art, or love, or work or family or life.

Whatever it is you're scared of doing, Do it. -Neil Gaiman


Let's make some glorious mistakes together! In 2014, be inspired, be fearless, motivate one another, and reach for the stars ★

2 comments: